Sleeve Length (D)
LOUIS - BALOTRA QUILTED BOMBER JACKET
Louis is a bomber jacket with chest pockets and a double cotton quilted padded lining. In this version, it comes in a stripe Balotra pattern using a block and resist technique in natural dyes.
Specific of the town of Balotra, in south Western Rajasthan, these patterns signify cultural and social codes of tribal groups. The designs encompasses plant and object motif, block printed with natural dyes of indigo, red and yellows, reminiscent of indegenous tribal symbolism often reflecting individual and community identity, occupation and age.
- Bomber jacket
- 100% Cotton
- Double quilted cotton padded lining
- 2 way heavy zip
- Chest pockets
- Hidden side pockets
- Natural dyed Balotra hand block and resist pattern
- Cotton Rib collar, cuff and hem
- Made by one tailor from beginning to end
- Fits true to size. If you want a looser / oversize fit, go up one size.